Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hope that I will get well soon

This time round is my stomach. I am having gastric. This is the worse and nightmare for me.

Today it's the third day. Well, I hope it will get well soon. Comparing with days before, at least it is not that pain without touching it.

I don't wanna have another scope check up for my body.

So far, I think i have many extra check up..

1) ENT check for my sinus
2) Pap Smear
3) CT scan for my brain
4) Abdomen scanning
5) X-ray for my spine (corcsics)
6) X-ray on my palm

plus others standard body check up with X ray.

I hope this time no need to go to endo scope check to my stomach. I think above check up, except for X ray and Abdomen scanning. Others are quite scary for me! It's painful!!!

Well, my stomach is still bloated... sigh... it's like having 4 months baby.. hahahaha!

When does it become flat again? and not pain....

0 comments: