Friday, March 27, 2009

Just not feeling too well

The weather is changing. It's too hot in the afternoon, especially after lunch. I am melting and burning.

In this 2 weeks, I just feel burning.. and headache!
I have been sleeping early these days as I really feeling not well!!


I hope the weather will change soon.

Well, after I have finish my exams, I feel my life is a bit empty. Nothing to work on... as if there is no plan ahead. Am I waiting for my training?

Everything is not confirmed yet. Well, I hope things at least to be confirmed soon, so i can play ahead.

At least for my piano class, or maybe.. blading?!

Works is getting more and more. I am not only working on Test Engineering, and seems like I have never put down my Product Engineering jobs...

It's good that there is still WORKS for us.... not to be retrenched at this moment. However, Sometime i just feel that I can't take it!

Time can pass by faster.. perhaps.. but sometime, I have been working for half a day, nothing concrete has been done. Sigh...

I must work on my own plan.. plan for something.. to be done... in Test Engineering every week.

Satisfied that there is some assignment to start on this week and succesfully done a few. I hope later on.. more to come and more to learn...

(really wanna get rid of production job!!)

0 comments: