Monday, February 9, 2009

Exhausted & Feeling BLUE~~

Tired. superb tired. I think I have been feeling like this since I am back from KL.

I am too old to stay till dawn consecutively every night. and after one week, I still can't recover.

Can't recover mentally and physically. I guess my soul is still in KL and I look like a zombie in the office. I just don't feel like doing anything but force to do it. arghh..

Today it's already the last day of Chinese New Year. Also, the Chinese Valentine's Day. If I were at home, we will at least celebrate it with family. And in here, no special celebration. Just waiting for my dinner and have a good night sleep.

This new year passes by fast and happy. It's precious to see old friends who knows for 19-23 years still gather together. :) I hope every year, we can have such a great new year ahead.

Hey friends, stay in touch and all the best :)

0 comments: