Thursday, December 11, 2008

Picking Up a New Language!

Ermmm... which language I am picking up now?

after japanese... and I almost forget 80%, and now I have a new mission...

I am actually picking up Italiano..

Well, I have been working in an Italian company for 2 years plus... also have been sending to Milano for few months of training. However, I am hardly speak and listen to it...

Till last month, I got to know an Italian friend and I am surprised that we can get together so well. We are just now old friendsss.... and I start to ask about things related to Italian... and start to learn some phrases... Now I am still a beginner...picking up daily and slowly.

At least, there is an environment for me to practise.... :)

The language is not easy... really.... too many grammar... hopefully, i can learn a bit before he leave next year...

2 comments:

Mark said...

u shd take up spanish. 3rd most used language in d world after mandarin n english.

Shooky Leong said...

I learn spanish and nobody talk to me also no use... just like my Jap. I think I have forgot about 80% :(