Saturday, December 20, 2008

Headache & Eczema (Dec)

It has been about 3 months I am taking the treatment for my headache.

I only experienced once after i hit the rain after lunch. It is really a very good improvement!

I hope by Feb, my headache problem will be cure. According to doctor, it will change my chemistry in my brain. In fact, I have a better sleep every night.

:0)

About my eczema, it still come and go... recently a bit serious and I hope it will be gone away soon. I need to attend my cousin's wedding on this coming Saturday.

How I wish, I can wear sleeveless, bare back, bikini... but too bad, I have too many scars.... sigh.... everytime I also have hard time to choose a nice dress....

Well, It's already better comparing to last time.... at least i am not suffering so much...

Hope this eczema will be gone like my headache... :)

0 comments: