Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Paris, Feb07




Notre Dame


My first Europe trip back in 2007 ~ Paris
Weather: 3-8C. Wet, Cool and Freezing.

Yes, Paris is one of my dream travel location and always think that it's a perfect honeymoon place.
Beside that, I would never think that I have chance to go there due to $$ matters and leave.
Well, I flew from Milano to Paris and stay there for 2 nights in a backpackers inn.
Accomodation in Paris is comparable more ex but the food price is still OK. With Euro16, I could enjoy an appretiser (escargots - a bit diff taste as in Local and I feel that the local ones are nicer. hehe), a main course (duck meat with orange juice), Ice cream & Coffee..
On the other day, I had only SOUP... very thick soup with meat and vege. One is enough.




Paris is actually like other famous city in Europe. There are full of tourists all the time. My deep memories is I saw 90% Asian face in LV at Champs de Elysees. haha.. many ppl thinks that I am Japanese too because they like designers' brands. Too bad, I was just 'gau gau zhan, mou bong chan' as I was just a backpacker.

Favourite Food & recommendation: Pastries and coffee
Favourite Places : The Lourve, Army Musuem, Champs de Elysees, Eiffel tower, Notre Dame & Versailles (palace of queen)

0 comments: