Monday, March 3, 2008

My new facial treatment

Am trying out new facial product. From TV ad, this is preservative & stress-free.
Actually, have been seeing this brand for quite sometime, and it looks expensive. That's why I never give it a try. Since my current favourite BIOTHERM is finished, so I take this chance to try out FANCL.

Well, the lotion is very good. It's like the essense. according to the sales girl, the lotion acts like moisturizer of other products and the milk lotion acts is nourishing.
After trying out for few days, I found that I should buy the lighter series. The milky lotion is a bit too oily for my skin. Anyway, I can see my blocked pores improved.

There is an expired date for this products, so will force myself to use it daily. It's 60 days after opening.

Looking at the brochures of FANCL, it makes me wanna buy more.... some nutrition food and supplement. But let's see...

Actually, most of my savings spend on skin care including my medicine & regular visit to NSC for my eczema... Happy to say, my eczema is under control now. Hope the circle will not come back so soon again.....

0 comments: