Saturday, March 1, 2008

Let's travel

Yes! This is the time for us to travel again. We had busy schedules in the past 2 years. Changing jobs, overseas training, wedding, buying house ($$ matters) etc etc.

Now everything is settled. We should plan for a trip together.


Who?! - Yes, it's she, my sister - the best buddy. Easy going and fun! somemore, we can discuss, share and even take the risk together. Really look forward for it.


When?! -- End of Oct/Nov... (autumn in UK, Spring in Australia)


Another reason is, I have NO annual leave now. Need to wait for sometime.


Where?! -- UK (southampton, London, Scotland) or Australia (the state of Victoria)??


Our initial plan is to visit my friends in England and Scotland. Main reason is my sis hasn't been to Europe before. I would say, I will just follow what she wants in this trip. Because, she hardly have time to travel with me. Unfortunately, we find out that my friend in England will be very busy this year due to new department set up. Also, I am a bit hesitate to travel long haul.


Perhaps, we need to postpone to 2009!


Good news is my friend in Melbourne will be free after April! I checked out http://www.visitmelbourne.com/ and I found that the state is victoria is really wonderful. I love the outskirt of this state. Many activities like wine testing, fine dining, hot air balloon + enjoying the scenic view. Also the expenses is comparable with Singapore.




12 Apostles (heard that left 6 now?) @Great Ocean Road


Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges


Fantastic!!

I can't wait. I MUST go this time. Hope everything goes smoothly.
Also, thanks to all my friends in UK & Aussie who give us the offers. : )

After Australia, next plan UK, next next plan Japan!!

Hehe.. almost forgot the nearest trip in March.. Shanghai... ermm, I hope it will be a good one.

0 comments: