Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Simple and Beautiful Saturday

Couldn't book any trip in this weekend as most of the trips do not have enough number of people. So, I stay back in Catania.

Unexpectedly, my colleague Claudio brought me to Acicastello for Sicilian Breakfast.

Yes. it's granita with brioche.

Really happy to have such a wonderful breakfast today.



After that, we went to the castle. There are some archeologies from bronze age, iron age and romano.... Sicily has been conquered by many ppl, like arabic, spain, greece, finland, and lastly italian.


The castel with 3 big rocks and one small island on the right. That's Acitrezza.
a cool shot from the castel. A beautiful medditerean sea.
After the morning walk, i back to the apartment and went down to the street for some food near to my place.
VIA MILANO



To complete the meal, I had an espresso at a cafeteria. :)


0 comments: