Friday, November 13, 2009

Lovely people & dinner in Catania

We went for a seafood dinner at Acitrezza. This is a port with some small little islands. In summer, it will be very crowded as italian likes the sun and sea very much.
One thing we can't miss is the seafood from Medditerrenean sea. I would say, the prawn and squid here are very fresh and juicy.


Enriching the dinner with good white wine and nice people. It was the best dinner i had so far in Sicily. Also, yesterday, 11 November was a special day in Italy where people will drink the new wine from the barrel.

Together with the wine, they will eat sausages and chestnuts.

I hope that I can visit the place or some others nice restaurant for italian seafood again. I dont think I have a chance to have it in Singapore.



Well, this is my 3rd week in Italy. Besides missing home, other things are OK for me. most importantly is the people here. They made my days and I look forward to work everyday.


Away from daily production job and learn new things :)


Many good technical and italian teachers around me. I guess, when I go back, both technical and italian skills will improve. :)




My good trainers, Tonino, Fabio and Rosario. :)

0 comments: