Saturday, August 22, 2009

Shoes Lover

Again, I bought another pair of sandals.

I always feel that I can't find a pair of suitable shoes to match my outfit.

That's why we need different kinds of shoes:
- sandals (weekend shopping & sometime to work)
- canvas (such as converse shoes, casual and cool)
- sports (travelling, running or gym)
- boots (traveling in cool places, of course, I always think that it looks good)
- flip flops (beach, neighbourhood)
- heels (interviews, dinner, even I still keep my wedding heels which I only wore once)
- flats (mainly for works, cause I am lazy to tie the shoes lace sometime when rushing to work in the morning =P)


See see, there are so many reasons for us to owe shoessss. In total, I have 20 pairs of shoes today! Unbelievable. I know there are LOTs of ladies outside owe more than me... If I don't control myself, I guess, I will buy more! =D

0 comments: