Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hong Kong-Shen Zhen trip

The main purpose for this short trip to Hong Kong-Shen Zhen last weekend was to attend my brother-in-law's wedding.

The wedding was held at Sheraton Shen Zhen.. With the big land in China, Sheraton Shen Zhen is like a resort!

Mun was really gorgeous and beautiful. I felt that she looks like a star! Anyway, she was the star of the night. Happy for her to marry to a well-doing husband. =)

They have luxuries life in Shen Zhen and big house with a dog.. =D

I always think that their dog is having higher lifestyle than us.. hhahaa!



One day in Hong Kong - went to Mongkok. My favourite place with many CHEAP stuffs and nice food....

Due to swine flu, I bought some masks and wearing it around the city. =D

That's me! (actually I felt quite humid, argh~~)


2 comments:

diganta said...

nice photographs, but why did you cover the mask on your face..

Shooky Leong said...

hi diganta,

just to prevent get affected by H1N1, Swine flu! :)