Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Exhausted!

This week is really different for me. I was very busy in the office. Besides attending meetings, discussion, I have to manage production, projects, trials and also reports..

Argghhh.. I hardly have time to rest!

It's always like that in works. It's either very busy or free. so when i got back home, like now, I feel exhausted!

I have no energy to do anything. can't study.. no mood to chat.. and hope to sleep early today.

tomorrow will be my last day for the week. I hope i can work on something for my exams. And this coming weekend, my primary schoolmates will be here. :)

I bet we will have fun again..

I do start to think what can I do after the exams? I will be having 4 days week.. more free time?
going home more often? learning piano class? or go travel? learning italiano?

ermmm... let's see..

1 comments:

Sally Yip said...

Hello dear, do take some time for yourself and mind to relax and refresh, and of course for your beloved too. See you soon! Sally