Friday, March 20, 2009

3 Quizzes and same results!

I took 3 different quizes in facebook and gave me almost the same results.
Shooky took Your ideal job. quiz and the result is Doctor/Nurse.You are keen on finding a cure, and enjoy saving lives and helping people. When someone is hurt you are first to help out and diagnose the problem, so grab the gloves & get operating!
Shooky took Dream Job quiz and the result is DoctorYou can handle anything and love to help. Your smart and always know what you're doing.
Shooky took in 5 years time you will be.... quiz and the result is you will be very sucessfull!you will be a very sucessful person. somthing along the lines of a doctor or even a member of parlement will your intelectual skills.
Tomorrow will be my GAMSAT exams. Yes. a trial for the mecidine admission test to Australia.
Wish myself best of luck and hope my DREAM come true. :)

0 comments: