Sunday, February 8, 2009

Had done a part of it but more to go!

I went to NTU library to borrow some books for Organic Chem and Bio chem.

Within last week, I have finished Form 5 Chemistry and one reference book of Organic chemistry. It seems like some knowledge has been digged out from my brain. I realise I need shorter time to understand the theory though I have left them for about 8 years.

By revising the sample questions again, I am able to answer most of them. :) I am very happy as I know what am I doing.

Still have one month plus to prepare for GAMSAT. Though my confidence in this test is not high, especially for Humanities, Social science and written composition. But I will try my best in it. I hope there is no regret in my life at least.

I plan to finish all the readings on Biology and Chemistry in this month. In March, I will start on the art subjects plus last revision on Bio Physics and Chem.

Time is not very sufficient according to the plan. Yes, really have MORE to go..


Ganbatte!

0 comments: