Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Food that I miss - Europe (I)

Italy

The first dessert I tried in Milan in a traditional restaurant. Ice cream with crunchy peanuts + sugar as topping.
Basic and original pizza with cheese and tomatoes. My favourite among all the rest of the pizza.
Local delicacies -made of sugar that commonly found in Silicy Island. It's tooooooo sweet for me!


Germany

Apple flavoured beer, I like it!

Famous pork knuckles with side dishes. Only Euro11! cheap!

Lebkuchenherz - German Heart-shaped cookies

German sausages stall

Currywurst - a German National Dish consisting of hot pork sausage (Wurst) cut into slices and seasoned with a ready-made ketchup-based sauce seasoned with curry and other spices.
I love it! If I am not wrong, it was my lunch of the day!! haha!


Spain

Octopus Paella!!

Seafood Paella!! I love Paella!!

0 comments: