Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Too Tired!

I am just too tired!!

I afraid i am not able to follow with my plan for this week.

Almost everyday I have something to do after work. Just do not have enough time to study.

I am very tired. and feeling sleepy now. Coz I have been sleeping very less in this week.

This saturday, I will have karaoke session and dinner at clarke quay. Looking forward for this chill out.

And this sunday, will need to study hard again...

2 weeks later, I will be going back home for Chinese New Year. I can't wait for the days as most of my friends will be going back to KL together. I think I will enjoy the CNY very much!! :)

Still have many plans ahead. Next Monday, movie Red Cliff 2, Next Thrsday, CNY dinner with Colleagues.

Time is really not enough.. =(

0 comments: