Monday, January 12, 2009

Notting Hill



Notting Hill is a 1999 romantic comedy film set in Notting Hill, London, released on 21 May 1999. Bookshop owner William Thacker's world begins to turn upside down after the world's most famous actress, Anna Scott, visits his store. A few minutes later, Will knocks into Anna on the street and spills his orange juice over her. He offers her his place to change, and hence starts a tense courtship between an everyday man and the woman every man dreams of.

***********************************************************************************************

This movie is about 10 years old and I just have chance to watch it. =D

I like romance and comedy but I missed out many in the past years. I was too busy and lazy sometime.

I always wish that I can have such a romance relationship in my life. I hope life is not that practical sometime. Perhaps, I always live in my dreams....

"Dreams are my Reality"

The next romance movie I gonna catch will be "Love Actually" :)

0 comments: