Saturday, January 17, 2009

LOST in the city

I am LOST..

Lost in the city center.. wandering for 30 mins. Was very worry about the petrol level. It left not much. Was flipping the maps and nervous. I couldn't find any petrol kiosk, and couldn't find the way to the expressway..

It was about 12am... alone in the city and seeing people walking around the street. discovered some new places.. many pubs and nightclubs.

Finally I found beach road.. luckily, it reminded me the way back via ECP->AYE. I drove fast. about 110-120km/h.. drifting and checking the petrol level... Luckily I came home safely after 30km drive. The meter is now pointing at "E" level..

So... What about lost in the life? If we only live once, does memory really count? I do agree with it. If we are able to choose, of course I will enjoy every moment whether it's good or bad in my life. However, things don't go the way you really wish to and there is always some limitation.

Just like losing the ways in the city. Feeling excited to discover new things, on the other hand was anxious about the way out. Also, the limitation is the petrol I have.

Well, I feel that I am lucky and happy for now... I really hope things will be fine and most importantly not hurting anyone.

0 comments: