Monday, December 29, 2008

My New Year Plan!! - 2009

I was thinking what is my new year plan for 2009??

I have lots of things wanted to do....

travelling - my first hobby and always wanted to do so
migrate to australia??
to be a doctor - my ambition since 6 years old.

I don't know why? I have been rejected for NUS medical school for the application last year and at that moment, I think that I should give up and bury my dreams.

When I was thinking... thinking about my new year plan yesterday. What am I going to do in next year, next 5 years, 10 years..... I, I don't wanna be an engineer! After working for 4 years + in Engineering industries, I think I just work for the money. I don't have the passion at all. However, I always do my best in whatever I am working on... But can I really stay on with this job nature for the next 20 years? 30 years???

Why don't I give a trial again for medicine course application? And this time I will try on Australia since I like this place.

I checked online. For international graduate students, we need a first degree + GAMSAT test + interview in order to apply for the course. Without hesitating, I have signed up for the exams and bought some reading materials online as the closing date is on 5 Jan 2009.

The exam will be in 21 March 2009. there will be 3 papers (total 5.5hrs):-
1) Humanities & Social Science
2) Communication Written Test
3) Chem, Bio, Physics

I won't think of the school fees and living expenses at the moment. Will concentrate on the exams. 10 days later I will receive the reading materials. I hope I can make use of the next 2 months study hard on it. The only thing I am worried is the last time i learn Chem & Bio was 9 to 11 years ago.. I suppose I have forget about 90%. I really need to revise on some basic pure sciences later.

Well, the test is not cheap (~600AUD). However, I believe I have no regret on this trial. Perhaps, this will change my life.... Will try my best with no regret! ;)

0 comments: