Thursday, May 29, 2008

Surprise!

Just found that my friend, Erin from Hong Kong who just got to know her for less than 6 months, has the same birthday with me!!

Tung Nin Tung Yuet Tung Yat Sang!

No Wonder!

We can chat along well like close friends in this short period of time. Having the same hobbies like KTV, Mahjong and Nintendo DS. Also, having a partner who is very busy... and always lonely...

From the first day I met her in Sally's home, I feel that this girl is very easy going & seems to be in the same frequency. And I have a strong feeling that she will be my friend.. I mean, friend who can hang outs often.

Happy that she really makes the efforts to call me out, join my group and count me in many activities.

Unexpected and I am happy! For the first time I found the person who has the same birthdate! Yeah!

:)

0 comments: