Saturday, May 31, 2008

Friday Night

Another hang out with my buddies tonight. Friday is always the perfect happy hour for us.

Today we have Zheng Hang, Andrew, George, Fiona, Erin and me.

We went to THE SHIP.. wow.. it has been quite sometime I didn't have dinner in THE SHIP. I remember my last time was during my secondary!!

haha

The steak is very nice! but it's relatively more expensive.. With escargots, I spent about SGD40. Then we went for chit chat at Border Bistro..

And now, I am at Fiona's place. I just don't wish to go home. Perhaps, I feel I have nothing to do at home. haha.. although it should be the time to sleep.. hehe...

Anyway, it is a good catch up with my cousin, Fiona. ermm, just afraid that I am disturbing her husband..

ok ok. it's time to chit chat with her now.. she is waiting for me!! haha...

0 comments: