Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time is running out!

Time flies.. It's already May!!

Everyday I am counting down the days to live alone again. It's scary but things have to keep going in order to achieve what I want. I believe this is a test of my life and hopefully things work out.

Till now, I have done IELTS (still pending for the results), husband PR is ready.

It's almost the time to kick start everything. I have to be strong to go thru this period.

Despite lots of plannings in my life, I do enjoy my life a lot with my husband and family. I will be go home for a break soon and then, France! Yoo Hoo!!! Unexpected!

After that, mum will come over to Singapore to visit me....

My life is always so busy which full of events, plannings.

I am lucky because people around me give me support as always which made me move on...





0 comments: