Thursday, August 6, 2009

Unlucky Morning!

Rushing to clock in as usual everyday. "dii dii" (sound from the clock in machine)

9:10am

ermmmm... hurry up...Rush into a lift and pressed Level 3.

"Guung Gooong!!" (sound from the lift)

Oh dear, it stopped. I tried to pressed the button.. No response....

Oh Yah. the Bell!!

"Riinngggg!!!! Riiiiiiiiing!!" for 5 mins. Started to worry... and wondering what if the lift fall down to the ground floor...

What should I do to reduce the force on me then?? stay close to the wall? lie on the ground? or sit on the ground??? The internet quiz came across my mind.. But I didn't do it! Oh dear.... I should do it in order to get the answer!!

"Riinngggg!!!! Riiiiiiiiing!!"

"Hello...." finally someone talked to me thru the speaker.
"anybody there? Are you ok? don't be panic!! I will come and safe you"

what a relief..

"Guung Gooong!!" (sound from the lift again).. it started to move.. it went down to L2...

the door open and i quickly rushed out and go up by the staircase. I am still not very sure who is the hero!?

Well, what an unlucky day for me!! =x
* It has been loooooooooooooooong time I didn't trapped in the lift. I have very blur memories that I trapped in the lift when I was very young, also without any light....*

0 comments: