Sunday, April 19, 2009

My first roller blading lesson

Went to East Coast Park today with Siu Fung and Iris.

As usual, Siu Fung will play his remote control car. Iris rented a bicycle and I met Melinda for my first blading lesson. It seems to be not too tough, at least I fell down lesser unexpectedly.

I can slide independently though it's very very slow!! I hope I can improve soon. I am happy seeing people so relax.. blading around along the seaside.. listening to Mp3 and with smooth breeze...

I sweated a lot today. Too bad, I didn't hear Mani's phonecall.. so it's too late when I met him. a bit guilty. by that time, I was really too tired to do any further blading.

I wish that one day i can blade together with my friends. :)

It's really a great workout for the day!! What a break through for my boring and lazy sunday! :D

0 comments: