Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good Start?

Yesterday, my colleague asked me to modify a program. Initially, I don't know what he really wants to do. Most probably due to my phobia in programming, I was a bit worried.

Nevertheless, I have to do it.

I tried to modify, adding new tests and changing some variables. at last, I know what am I doing and get the point!

First compilation... Oh no... what the hell. so many errors.

could be missing something. I have added another new test. recompiled... Oh Good!! no error.

Well, it doesn't end. I continue to test a wafer with my 'first' engineering program.

This morning, It seems like the results is positive!

I created a report and show to my italy counterpart in the conference call.

Wow, I heard: Good Job!!!

and I will release the next program revision for production! :) It has solved one of the big issue of my product! Yeah!

I am very happy, because this is my first time doing programming with minima help.

I hope I can improve my skills fast! really....

I feel satisfaction with it. I hope the satisfaction will motivate me for my further works!

Ganbatte!!!!!

0 comments: