Sunday, April 26, 2009

Careless Me~

I was so careless. We went to Mongkok Dim Sum at Geylang with Erin and Henry.

The food was really nice. Though it was very hot, no aircon but the taste of the food is nice. I think it's better than some restaurant.

It's cheap, less than SGD10 ea. We just left after the brunch and heading to North Bridge Road to buy some other car spare parts. It was a toy shop, I feel like buying something for En En. Wanted to call him and ask whihc model of "BB warrior" he wants. And I found....

My Mobile Phone was GONE!!!

Oh dear...... :( no mood to think of other things anymore... :(

We rushed back to Geylang again....... On the way, I kept calling... nobody pick up.. but at least, with some hope, it's not stolen. coz it was still ringing. On the other hand, was thinking it's a good excuse to change my mobile to E71.. hhaha!

but there are too many things in my mobile phone... and I just can't live without it..

when I reached there. I ran up to the shop and asked whether they saw a phone.. Luckily... the shop owner smiled to me and said.. HERE YOU GO!

Ohh.. Thanks God!!

I will not be so careless next time.. xD

0 comments: