Friday, February 6, 2009

A Wonderful Chinese New Year

This CNY was really wonderful. Since I touched down at KL on the 2nd day of CNY, my plan was never stop.

Here you go:

2nd day: movie "Gah Yao Hey Si" at 8pm, supper with family at Mongkok Restaurant and visited Yoke Woon's house.

3rd day: Form 5 friends visited me at home and we proceed to Chow Yee's house for my first gamble during this CNY. Was so lucky that I won! haha!
Then I rushed to my primary school gathering dinner at Overseas Restaurant, PGRM and continue to Ceylon Pub near to Changkat Bukit Bintang.


Gathering Dinner




Fun time at Ceylon Pub

4th day: Went for lunch at Midvalley with Bryan, Shi Song, Sook Kuen and Yann. At night, some of my primary school friends came to my home. We looked at the old pics taken during primary, autograph written in year 1991 and Laugh Out Loud for all the funny acts we made last time. It was really the funniest night we spent together. Nevertheless, our gathering ended with a supper at Tsim Tung.


@ my home


5th day: It's the time to visit my relatives. We played poker cards and I won again!! haha.. then we have the 'lou sang' session with all the family members. I really enjoy the moment as almost everyone was there. :)

on the other side, phonecalls coming in to ask for a movie. So, me and my sis met my primary schoolmates for INKHEART. Well, it is a simple movie, not too bad and most importantly I watched with my friends. It has been a long time i didn't watch movie with them. It's rare that everyone coming back from different countries and sat together for a movie too. :)

again, we went supper at steven corner.



6th day: Gathering with my Form 6 friends. They came to my house and they are so many of them. Around 25 ppl. Yes. we always have such a big group in every gathering. The favourite stuffs that my form 6 friends like to do during CNY is GAMBLE!!! And I found few friends who knows HK mahjong and we played for hours. At night, we visit Gee Kheang's new house at Ampang & then Seah's house. I couldn't take it anymore and I dozed off immediately when i got into the car.

7th day: A call from Bryan and woke me up. We went for lunch at Pandan Indah with Foo Yuen and chat at Tsim Tung until 4pm. I had a nap once I reached home as I know my energy are almost all utilised. After recharging for 2 hours, we prepared for another drinking session at Carlos, Pavilion. This session was fun too. Shi Song brought all his primary school pics collection to share with us. Surprisingly, I saw some of my pics. I was very tiny!!! hahaha!





@ Carlos, Pavilion




That's me @ 11!

8th day: I forced myself to wake up as that's the day i need to fly back to Singapore. The feeling was a bit down as I will only able to meet my friends again some in next CNY. However, I feel that I am very lucky to have this bunch of friends in my life. Also never forget my lovely family :)

I miss everything in KL..
Take care, everyone!



P.S: My plan after CNY: study hard for GAMSAT test! 8-) try my best with no regret!

0 comments: