Sunday, October 26, 2008

clean up

Today i worked for 7 hours to clean up the house..

it was not so smooth during the clean up. i broke a bed.. and i tried to fix it.. it is soooo HEAVY!!

but no matter how i must fix it.. the problem was the screw was actually crooked. i can't fit in nicely... by hook or by crook, finally fix it nicely...

Also, I arrange for the storeroom. It was soooooooo messy until all the things fell off when i open the door to get a vacuum cleaner.. My god! I tried to carry the water tubs... and arrange it.. it's was sooo tiring!!!

then i threw all the empty boxes out.. if not, it's really pack.. and very stuffy.

yucks!!!!

actually I still have 2 toilets haven't clean up yet... sigh... I am very tired.. my hands are very pain... all the fingers are like broken....

I have enough!!! enough!!! I need a hourly MAID!!!! This house is like haunted house... hate it!!!

How I wish to have a clean, spacious and relax house...well, I think I might not have this chance.

If I strike toto, will be good. I will buy a condo for myself!!!

0 comments: