Friday, July 25, 2008

Last day at Bishan

Tonight is the last night I stay at Bishan...

My MBA life is gonna over soon.. (MBA - Married but Available)

It's the real time I have to start another chapter of life. I wonder how would it be. I have the phobia to stay together with my husband.. haha..sounds strange???

No problem exactly happen to us. We are as good as usual. Just that the commitment to ea other is greater now...

I suppose, there will be quarrel... arguement... and I am worried about it... I don't know where to hide! hahaha

Well, hope things go smoothly and well.....

I gonna leaving the city life .. it's not as convenience as now... 9 mins MRT to Orchard!!

it will be 30 mins drive (if no jam) to Orchard and ex due to ERP, parking fees later... If taking cab.. will cost me around 25SGD.. to save money, I can choose to take MRT and bus which could take about 1 hour 40 mins..

sigh sigh sigh.. gonna back to Uni lifestyle again... also I must have gut to drive alone in few weeks time later... stressful....

I miss sleeping soundly on the bus every morning... I miss meeting friends for dinner, karaoke, drinks, shopping very much..

Well... actually it could be sound funny as Singapore is very SMALL and convenient... hahaha

As if I am going to Jail soon.. hahaha

ok. it's time to log off and pack my stuff. get ready to shift out from Bishan tomorrow.

0 comments: